- Lidl/DBS Retail Management (Application Closing Date - 31.05.14)
- Applications are currently being accepted for Irish Navy Recruits. Applications close on Friday 27th of March 2015.
- Dublin Bus, have a limited number of apprenticeships for Heavy Vehicle Mechanics open to male and female candidates. Applications must be made online with Bus Eireann between 23rd of March and 14th of April 2014.
- The ESB are currently accepting applications for their Electrical Apprenticeships. The online application process is open on the ESB website. The closing date for applications is Friday 27th of March 2015.
- All HEAR & DARE supporting documentation must be at CAO by 01-04-2015 at 5.15pm
Next PA meetin on Monday 13th April at 7.30pm.....all welcome.
All Ireland Spikeball Final
Well done to the 2nd Year Boys who were crowned All Ireland Spikeball Champions in Dublin. Well done to Colin English, Devon Guing, Mergim Ramanandu, Daniel McCormack, Leon Tsang and Ryan Glennon who were outstanding and represented the school very well. Thanks to Ms. A. O’Malley for coaching the team and to Mr. Fitzgerald who travelled on the day.
Congratulations to Tidy Chop who were runners up in the Kildare County Student Enterprise Awards on Tuesday.
Tidy Chop is a TY Mini Company based in Kildare Town Community School. Its team members are Laura Scanlan, Caoimhe Daly and Katie Nealon. They produce solid teak chopping boards priced at €16. For more enquires email the girls at email@example.com
Well done to our Leaving Certs who received their John Paul II awards in Carlow on Feb. 5th (pictures to follow).
Our Fifth Year John Paul II students are very busy at the moment fundraising for Trocaire and holding workshops with all our first year students, well done to all for all the hard work.
State Exams Timetables
You can view the Leaving Certificate Timetable is available here and the Junior Certificate Timetable here.
BT Young Scientist
Well done to all the students who participated in the BT Young Scientist Competition. You did your school and yourselves proud.
Please click here to see the November Newsletter.